Friday 7 December 2007

All Possible Prologues

The following are stories made up, acted out, crafted, broken down, remade, completed, and then retold in the past tense by me for my records, based on the RPGs that I've played.

Each entry will begin with which game I'm playing, the players involved, and their characters. Each entry will end with some extraordinary parts of the game, and some possible theme music. Maybe I'll think up some new conventions as I go along, maybe not.

This is a Game Master's notebook made public, because this way I can keep track of what happens in games, but also because one of the best parts of RPGs is retelling what happened. Be aware, I did not write these as narratives: THEY ARE NOTES ON STORY EVENTS. I have used some flourishes in the language to make them readable, but they are by no means short stories. Don't expect them to be anything more than notes.

No comments: